Position: Practice Manager
Pediatric Associates of Richmond is recruiting a high energy, experienced manager to help them realize their 2020 growth plans and continue their mission into the future. The business office is located at 7113 Three Chopt Rd in Richmond. It is an independent physician-owned practice with a total of 21 providers and three offices. There is a management team in place to support the manager.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Oversees management of practice operations including professional staff, support staff and vendor relationships
• Devises and implements operational, financial, and strategic plans in conjunction with physician partners
• Monitors payer, regulatory and market developments and factors them into the practice planning
• Keeps practice providers and management team apprised of key business issues and developments
• Fosters a professional culture with emphasis on high quality care and exceptional service
• Demonstrates effective customer service skills and a professional manner
• Adheres to practice mission and values and applicable regulations
Requirements for the position include the following:
• A bachelor’s degree, at a minimum
• Five or more years’ experience in medical practice management, and direct staff supervision
• Comfort level in planning, budget development and full spectrum of contract negotiation from payers and vendors to employment contracts
• Strong working knowledge of business office procedures and bookkeeping functions
• Comfort level in assessing cost/benefit analyses and ROI on potential investments and expansions
• Proficiency in customer service, human resources and benefit administration functions
• Current on regulatory requirements in key areas, including but not limited to, HIPAA, OSHA, CLIA, and coding compliance
• The organizational skills and temperament to balance key responsibilities effectively in a fast-paced, very dynamic environment
• Demonstrated ability to promote collegial relationships between physicians, staff, vendors and outside parties to further the mission of the practice
If you feel you meet these requirements, please send a complete resume and salary history to Sandi Pitini at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submissions will be rejected. NO recruiters.
Position: Business Office/ Revenue Cycle Manager
Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc., has an upcoming opening for manager for its business office and revenue cycle functions. This is a full-time position based at our Staples Mill Road administrative offices that reports to the practice’s Chief Administrator.
The essential functions of the position include leadership/knowledge of the following: billing, accounts receivable, collections, payer relationships, coding/documentation, analytics, and reporting.
We want someone with strong analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills, someone who enjoys the camaraderie of a tight leadership team, someone who is never satisfied with ‘good enough’, and someone who has a mastery of both the details and the bigger picture.
The preferred candidate will have at least five (5) years’ experience in the leadership of a billing department or medical practice. Though our practice uses Allscripts, prior Allscripts experience is not required.
If interested, please e-mail your résumé and salary expectations confidentially to Lucien Roberts, Chief Administrator of Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc., at email@example.com.