Position: Chief Executive Officer
Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat, with the Virginia ENT Surgery Center, is recruiting for an experienced, energetic senior manager to assume the role of Chief Executive Officer. Virginia ENT has 4 clinical offices, a 2-room AAAHC accredited surgery center and 2 IAC accredited Mini-CAT CT scanners. The practice has 12 physicians, a nurse practitioner, 11 audiologists and physical therapists as providers. The departments in the practice include ENT, audiology, allergy and balance. Allscripts is the practice management/EMR platform for the practice and HST is utilized in the surgery center.
The practice provides comprehensive ENT and related services to patients of all ages. The physicians are very forward thinking and they are interested in finding a qualified administrative leader to work with them and the senior managers in successfully growing and developing the practice in the years to come.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Fiscal management of the PC, the Surgery Center and the LLC.
- Working collaboratively with the Board of Directors on all Governance issues related to the 3 organizational units.
- Monitoring and negotiating insurance contracts in relation to the practice and the surgery center
- With the Director of Operations, managing the IT/Data Network including a VoIP phone system and onsite virtual servers.
Qualified candidates will have a strong financial background and data analysis skills. A strong working knowledge of business office functions and a knowledge of Quickbooks are highly desirable. An understanding of IT networks, excellent critical thinking skills, experience with strategic planning and operations are also desirable.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge and skill required for this position:
- Masters degree in Health or Business Administration or a related field or equivalent training and experience
- At least five (5) years of senior level management in a healthcare setting, preferably in a medical practice, preferably with a surgery center
- At least three (3) years of experience in financial management
- Experience with data analysis (including preparing pro formas), credentialing, strategic planning and quality improvement
- Understanding of MIPS
- Proficient with Excel and, preferably, Quickbooks
Virginia ENT has an excellent benefit package including health/dental/STD/LTD/life insurance and a retirement plan which includes both a defined benefit and a defined contribution components.
To learn more about Virginia ENT please visit our website at www.virginiaent.com.
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com
Position: Practice Administrator
A five-provider specialty practice with three locations and two in-office surgery suites, is seeking an organized, proactive, and experienced Administrator to guide them into the future. We are seeking a team leader with strong financial and operational skill sets.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
* Oversight of practice finances and operations, including the development and implementation of financial and strategic plans in conjunction with the physician partners
* Ongoing improvement to the current emphases on high quality care and superb customer service
* Leadership of the practice’s payer, regulatory, and network plans, including contract negotiations and MIPS
*Oversight of clinical operations including AAAHC accreditation
*Performance of all Human Resource functions including payroll
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Five or more years’ experience in medical practice management, including direct staff supervision including billing and nursing staff
* A strong acumen in financial planning, budgeting, and analyses
* Experience with payer and vendor contract negotiations
* A proactive approach to the evaluation and development of alternative revenue streams, as well as the ability to assess current service offerings
* A solid background in human resources, including employee evaluation and development
* The versatility, ability and temperament to excel in a dynamic small practice
* Experience in adherence to regulatory requirements, including AAAHC, HIPAA, OSHA, CPT/ICD coding, and human resources
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. If you would like to be part of our team, please email or send your résumé and salary requirement to the attention of Brooke Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential. Thank you for your interest and consideration.