Position: Office Manager
The office manager position will ensure good business practices for the organization while the clinicians focus on providing high quality health care to the patients. The position will fully engage in the non-clinical aspects of day-to-day operations in a medical office environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision/maintenance of patient scheduling, registration, medical records, billing and collections, data entry and processing, employee PTO ledger, and cash posting
- Coordination of the day to day operations of the practice
- Oversees billing and ensures that billing company is performing at a high standard
- Investigates and implements new service lines as necessary in conjunction with owner
- Promoting staff and service excellence
- Develops, implement, and maintain office policies and procedures
- Interview, hire and train a productive medical office team and conduct performance reviews at regular interviews
- Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice
- Responsible for the facility and coordinating proper up keep and services
- Ensure patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, MIPS, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Coordinates staff and provider meetings at a regular cadence for administrative and clinical staff
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Ensures staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
- Initiation and maintenance of practice/provider credentialing, medical malpractice, record of all payor contracts
- Assists in special projects
- Other duties as assigned by owners
Education: College graduate preferred or equivalent experience
Experience: Three-years’ experience is preferred; will consider education in lieu of experience
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org